LAST MODIFIED: November 11, 2020
- Information We Collect
- Use of Information Collected
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Children’s Privacy
- International Users
- Privacy Notice for Residents of Certain U.S. States
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you through the means detailed below. In order to provide services to you, we need to collect certain types of information. If you do not provide us with such information, or request us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use theJuggl.
- Information You Provide. We collect information you provide directly to us when you join theJuggl. There are various locations on the website where you may provide us information, some examples include:
- theJuggl Services you use and processing your order(s)
- Account registration and administration of your account
- Your social media profile links submitted upon application
- Your Profile creation questionnaire
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
- Any reviews that you submit
- Uploads or posts to the Services
- Direct Messaging feature you use to communicate with other site users
- Your participation in sweepstakes, contests, or surveys
- Your requests for customer support and technical assistance
Information about you. The specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Email address
- Log-in credentials, if you create an account on theJuggl
- Billing information, such as billing address, credit or debit card number, card verification number, and expiration date
- Information about transactions with us
- Information about your customer service interactions with us
- Demographic information such as your gender or other personal information you choose to provide as part of your theJuggl profile creation
- User-generated content you provide to us, such as when you comment on content on the Services, respond to a survey request, review a mentor, or participate in the public forums
- Social platform links, ex. LinkedIn or Instagram and your personal blogs / websites you choose to submit
- Mentorship content you view and/or enroll
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
- Information Collected Automatically. When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf) may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this informationWebsite Use. When you use our website, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, date and time of use, content clicked, content watched, total time watched, error logs, and other similar information about how you use theJuggl website.
Location Information. When you use the Services, we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information (e.g., IP address, city/state and or postal code associated with an IP address) from your computer or mobile device.
INTERNAL USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We, or our service providers, use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you, in order to:
- Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
- Provide you with updates and / or information about content you have engaged with
- Contact you by email or phone regarding theJuggl services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you
- Customize the content you see on the Services
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, and test and create new products, features, and services
- Secure our website to resolve crash issues being reported
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
Aggregate/Anonymous Data. We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including sponsors and promotional partners.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by e-mailing us at [EMAIL].
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish for us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mailing us at [EMAIL]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may use the unsubscribe function provided in the e-mail. This opt out does not apply to information you provide to us as a result of a purchase, service experience review, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by using the advertising blocking functions through your social media accounts or Web browser. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
To collect the information in the “Information We Collect Through Automated Means” section above, we and our service providers use Internet server logs, cookies, tracking pixels, and other similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies in order to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing preferences.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site that enable us to:
- recognize your computer
- store your preferences and settings
- understand the web pages of the Services you have visited
- enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests
- perform searches and analytics and
- assist with security and administrative functions.
Some cookies are placed in your browser cache while those associated with Flash technologies are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files. You can block these cookies and similar technologies by changing your browser setting. However, in relation to those that are essential for the operation or to improve the functionality of the Website, blocking may impact your use of the Website.
|First-party Cookie||What it does|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with the Website and any services available through this Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.|
|Functional Cookies||Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to tailor the Website to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the Website, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided. |
These cookies allow us to:
|Analytics / Performance Cookies||We use performance/analytics cookies to analyze how the Website is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Website. |
We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the Website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Website.
The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
These cookies allow us to:
|Social Media Cookies||These cookies are used when you share an article using a social media sharing button on our Website (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus) as the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this. If you are logged in to your account with the third party, the third party will be able to link information about you with your actions via cookies.|
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Service Providers. We provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your information for other purposes. Examples of services provided to us include, billing, sales & marketing, product content and features, analytics, research, customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
Business Transition. In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Aggregate/Anonymous Information. From time to time, we may share Aggregate/Anonymous Information about use of the Services, such as by publishing a report on usage trends. The sharing of such data is unrestricted.
Marketing Communications & Sharing. You may instruct us not to use your contact information to contact you by email or phone regarding products, services, promotions and special events that might appeal to your interests by contacting us using the information below. In commercial email messages, you can opt out by following the instructions located at the bottom of such emails. Please note that, a) regardless of your request, we may still use and share certain information as permitted by applicable law, and b) we may not be able to provide some of all components of the Services to you should you opt out of the use of your contact information as set forth in this paragraph.
- Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example, to provide security for our website and applications; operate our business and our Services; make and receive payments; comply with legal requirements and defend our legal rights; prevent fraud and to know the customer to whom we are providing Services);
- Where we are fulfilling the purpose for which you provided the information;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us; and
- Where we have your consent, in accordance with applicable law.
Your Protection. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. We do not store your Personal Information on our own internal servers. Personal Information may be stored through [our cloud server platform Flywheel Hosting] and/or our e-commerce platform [WooCommerce on their servers. Payment transactions will be encrypted through the [Stripe platform.] Our security procedures mean that we will occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer/mobile device.
We limit access to your information to only those vendors and employees who have a business need to do so, in order to provide our Services to you. Our vendors and employees who do have access are trained and required to safeguard your information. Our internal permissions limit access to personally identifiable information based on job functionality.
Information Retention. We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
After you have terminated your use of our Services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
Protecting Your Information. Certain components of the Services may require you to create or provide log-in credentials, including a username and/or password. Please do not share your log-in credentials with third parties, as doing so could permit unauthorized access to your personal information stored within your account on our Website. We are not responsible for storage and security of your log-in credentials.
theJuggl takes technical and organizational security measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information transmitted to our Website, we cannot guarantee its security at all times. Accordingly, any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy or security measured contained on the Website or other features of the Services.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Residents of certain states may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the corresponding sections below for more information.
The Services are intended for adults above the age of 21. No part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. Children are not eligible to use any services provided by us and we ask that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected “personal information” (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13 without valid parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR RESIDENTS OF CERTAIN US STATES
California Residents. If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “Personal Information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)). For purposes of this California Residents section, the term “you” only refers to individuals who reside in the state of California. If you do not reside in the state of California, you may not exercise any of the rights and privileges set forth in this section, and we are not obligated to respond to your requests. Additionally, we currently do not meet the minimum requirements obligating us to abide by the provisions of the CCPA, but we voluntarily comply with certain components of this law in order to safeguard your privacy.
The categories of Personal Information that we collect are Identifiers and §1798.80(e) classifications (name, phone number, ZIP code, e-mail address, social media handles, current and past job history), Protected Classification Information (gender), Commercial Information (consumer history, consumer preferences, payment card information, Internet Activity Information (browsing history, search history, Services utilization habits and preferences), and Geolocation (via IP addresses or other geolocation technologies). We use these categories to provide and promote our Services to you.
Please note that the CCPA sets forth certain obligations for businesses that “sell” Personal Information to third parties. We do not engage in such activity. We do disclose Personal Information as necessary to complete the provision of Services through our Website to you. For example, we may share your e-mail address with our e-mail marketing provider, or we may share your payment card information with our payment processor.
The CCPA provides you with the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we may offer to you, if any, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under applicable law. At this time, we do not offer any financial incentives as defined by the CCPA.
We currently do not sell your Personal Information to any third parties. Accordingly, we currently do not provide a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” functionality.
Shine the Light Disclosure. The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Nevada Residents. Under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration (as such terms are defined under Nevada law) to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. We currently do not meet the minimum requirements under Nevada law to provide these rights; however, we voluntarily comply with Nevada’s privacy laws. Pursuant to these laws, we hereby disclose that we do not engage in such activity that triggers any further obligations under Nevada law.